Our pool-heating equipment
For comfort when bathing, consider equipping your pool with an adapted heating system. It is necessary to equip your pool with a cover to optimize the energy performance of your heating system and increase your bathing time.
Why choose a heat pump?
- Simple installation
- Best value for money in terms of performance
- Increases comfort and increases bathing time
- Sized according to water volume and location
The various heat pumps differ in technology. A single-speed heat pump operates consistently regardless of how clean the water is and how often the pool is used, while a variable speed heat pump adapts to your pool's requirements. In addition, full inverter technology reduces energy consumption and is quieter.
Why choose an exchanger?
- Connection to a home's heating system
- Economical depending on the existing heating system (geothermal, heat pumps, etc.)
- Installation near the heating system
A dehumidifier is required for indoor pools. We offer you a personalized study to calibrate the product: desired water and air temperatures, volume of water and air, surface area of windows, etc.